Educational Qualification:Ph.D.*MBA, M.Phil., NET(2011)
Specialization: – Finance & Banking and Insurance
Work Experience: – 07 years teaching experience.
Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Financial Derivatives & Accounting for Managers, Management of Banking and Insurance, Financial Management
- Bankoti, N. and Yadav, S. (2015). Socio-Psychological Factors of Entrepreneurship. International Journal DAVCC’s Advanced Management Research, 3(1), 72-86.
- Yadav, S. (2017). A Pathway from Origin to Development: A Conceptual Study of Microfinance. Emerging trends in Social Sciences, 6(21-22), 74-84.
Conference, Workshop and Seminars:
- Yadav, S. (2018). Microfinance in India and Inclusive Growth. National seminar on Current Issues and Challenges of Indian Economy, Chotu Ram Arya College, Sonipat.
- Kumar, P. and Yadav, S. (2019). Microfinance: A Move for Women Empowerment, International Conference on On Women’s Participation in Economic and Social Development in South Asia in IGU, Meerpur.
- Kumar, P. and Yadav, S. (2019). An Innovative Path of Entrepreneurship in India- A Conceptual Study. 3rd National Seminar on Transforming Indian Society: Role of Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, DCRUST, Murthal, Sonipat.
- Kumar, P. and Yadav, S. (2019). Macroeconomic Variables as Determinants of Stock Return: A Review. National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Management Education, IMSAR MDU, Rohtak.