Bachelor of Business Administration
INTRODUCTION DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES BACHELOR’S OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Department of Management Studies is a result of the evolutionary process of growth of an idea floated in 2007. What was then a seed, gradually came to life and in 2008, Global had set up an internal committee to conceptualize, the department of management which started functioning in 2009.
Management program at Global Institute is designed keeping in mind the changes in business environment and the need of the industry. Our academic program is comparable to the best that are available in the world class business schools for creating managers to face the new challenges of the ever changing market environment. The entire course aims at creating holistic managers trained by a very eminent faculty, which is also supported by the experienced professionals as external faculty from India and abroad. The students are admitted through a rigorous screening process that includes 12th percentage, group discussion and interview. The distinguished feature of the department lies in heavy research orientation, which is used extensively for designing courses to respond to current industry issues and continuously revise the contents of the courses. The department is supported by we ll-qualified internal faculty complemented by carefully selected adjunct faculty with considerable industry or domain expertise.
Global Institute of Technology and Management offers BBA program where students can gain comprehensive knowledge of all functional areas of the organizations. The program aims to develop management skills and building intellectual skills to make students able to succeed in any business environment.
The Graduate Program in Management (BBA) is a three-year full time course, approved by AICTE, New Delhi and comes under Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (MDU, Rohtak). The program is divided into six semesters and a rigorous preparatory environment and training is given to students to excel in Management domain.
CORE VALUES AND GOALS
- Entrepreneurial Skill Enhancement
- Experience and Exposure
- Learning by Doing
- Continuous Self Learning
- Integrated Approach
- Mutual Respect and Responsibility
PATHWAYS AFTER BBA
Considering a degree in business management is a great place to start. It is important to note that a business management degree isn’t only for professionals who desire to supervise a team. There are a variety of careers in business management available to those with this educational background.
- Marketing manager: Marketing managers estimate the demand for products and services that an organization and its competitors, offer. They identify potential markets for the organization’s products and oversee a team that develops strategies to maximize profits.
- Sales manager: Sales managers direct an organization’s sales teams—setting goals, analyzing data, and developing training programs for organizations’ sales representatives.
- Management analyst: Management analysts propose ways to improve an organization’s efficiency. They advise managers on how to make organizations more profitable through reduced costs and increased revenues.
- General and operations manager: General and operations managers review performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement and identify areas that may need cost reduction or program improvement.
- Financial analyst: Financial analysts provide guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions. They assess the performance of stocks, bonds and other types of investments.
- Financial manager: Financial managers oversee the financial health of an organization. They produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization.
- Become An Entrepreneur: Startups are a fad nowadays. A large number of students after completing their graduation or post-graduation decide to become an entrepreneur. A student of BBA or MBA is given business-related knowledge, which helps him acquire the skills required to run a business successfully. Due to the immense focus on leadership and communication skills, the students are capable of making the right decisions and make his stint as an entrepreneur successful.
If you’re looking for an education path that provides a variety of options, a business management degree might be the perfect choice for you. The career outlook, earning potential and job duties are appealing. Adjudged as ‘University with Best Placements’, Global Group of Institutions has become an undisputed leader in the region. Surge in corporate of 60% visiting the university stands testimony to the excellent performance by our Alumni in the respective fields. Global Group has become one of the prime institutions in India that has recorded the presence of the highest Number of Companies in an academic year 2019.
- Management streams were able to grab dream jobs and lucrative packages in Top MNC’s such as Amazon, Microsoft, SAP Labs, VM Ware, HP, Deloitte, Cognizant, Sapient, Hitachi, Practo Technologies, Flipkart, Gwynniebee India, Zomato.Com, L& T, TAFE, John Deere, Schindler, Deepak Nitrate, Vistara, Hewlett Packard, Practo Technologies, Directi, Jet Airways & Indigo with highest package being Rs. 14 LPA.
- Year 2019 has been a dream-run for students of Global Group of Institutions with more than 492 Top MNC’s on campus made 234 offers with Rs. 31.77 LPA being the highest package offered.