Educational Qualification: P.hd.*, M.Phil., MBE, CET
Specialization: – Marketing & Human Resource
Work Experience: – 11 years teaching experience.
Area of Interest:
Social welfare issues, ethical management, consumer emotion, motivation, scarcity, information processing and retailing
Consumer Behavior, Marketing Research, and Communication Design, Marketing Management, Consumer Behavior. Recruitment and Selection, Employee Engagement
- Singh,V. and Kumar, R. (2017), Impact of Institution’s Infrastructural Facilities on Academic Attainments and Placements of Management Graduates-A Diagnostic Study, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Vol. 6 Issue 11, November, pp.1385- 1390, ISSN: 2319-7064, Index Copernicus Value (2016): 79.57, Impact Factor (2015): 6.391
- Singh, V. Kumar, R. (2017), A Study Of The Impact Of Institutions’ Infrastructural Facilities And Teaching-learning resources on academic attainments and Placements of management students, International Journal of Development Research (IJDR), International Journal of Development Research, Vol. 07, Issue, 11, pp. xxx-xxx, November, 2017, http://www.journalijdr.com, ISSN: 2230-9926.
Conferences, Workshops &Seminars
- Attended seminar ELITX-2007 as a delegate conducted by Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- Attended seminar ‘ORA-WORLD’ conducted by Software technology group, international at STG Noida.
- Attended 2 day National Seminar on ‘Contemporary Issues in Management’ by SRM Chennai.
- Attended National seminar on ‘New Teaching Methodologies’ by AIMA.
- Attended National Seminar on ‘Conducting quality research’ by Hierank Business School.
- Attended National Seminar on ‘Changing Trends on Marketing an Asian perspective’ by Asian Business School.
- Attended National seminar on ‘Effect of unbalanced Work life on Business professional’ by iCapital.
- Presented paper on the topic ‘Effective and Efficient Management of Human Capital Pool’ at National Conference held at IMM, New Delhi.
- Presented Paper on the topic ‘Modern Management Ancient Indian Way’ at National Conference held at SMS, Varanasi.
- Presented paper on the topic ‘Knowledge Management’ at National Conference held at Rai Business School, Delhi.
- Attended 6-days Faculty Development Program Sponsored by AICTE at Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad.
- Attended 2-days Faculty Development Program at Rai Business School, Delhi.
Attended two days MDP program on ‘Whole Brain Thinking’ conducted by NIESBUD in association