Mechanical Department adopts Inclusive learning strategies that include number of innovative teaching approaches that deal with the needs of students from different diversity, learning styles, and abilities. An inclusive learning environment is provided to students in which they are able to engage themselves actively, feel safe and feel comfortable.
Learning & Assessment Practices
Syllabus Instruction plan with date
- Flip classes
- Link address for course materials
- Solving of University question papers of at least 3 years
- Mentor and mentee relationship for individual problem solving.
- Model Making
- Group Discussion
- Activity Simulation
- Industry Experts
- Industrial Tours
- Projects as Part of curriculum
- Project Labs
- Online Tests
- Participation in national and international competitions
- Regular Project/Technical Exhibition i.e. Engineers Day, Innovation Day.
- Manufacturing Process Lab,
- Engineering Mechanics Lab,
- Material Science Lab,
- Kinematics of Machine Lab,
- Dynamics of Machine Lab,
- Fluid Machine Lab,
- Fluid Mechanics Lab,
- Computer Aided Design Lab (CAD),
- Internal Combustion Engines & Gas Turbines Lab,
- Applied Numerical Techniques & Computing Lab,
- Strength of Materials Lab,
- Steam & Power Generation Lab,
- Heat Transfer Lab,
- Measurement & Instrumentation Lab,
- Drawing Hall,
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning Lab. Etc.