Message From HOD’s Desk
Civil Engineering is a Professional Engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings. Civil Engineering is the oldest Engg. Discipline after Military Engg. It is traditionally broken into different disciplines including Env. Engg. , Structural Engg. , Transportation Engg. , Water Resource Engg. , Geotechnical Engg., Material Engg., Survey Engg and Construction Engg., Civil Engg. takes places on all levels in the public sector and private sector.
The faculty of the department continues to strive loftier by exploring new frontiers of knowledge, imparting the latest technical knowledge to the students and conducting high quality of research. The faculty also renders technical advice on live engineering problems to various Government and Private Sector companies throughout country.
The changing landscape of India in engineering and technology needs more innovation and innovation starts with design. At the School of Engineering and Technology (SET), we educate the engineers who will be facilitating the passage from design to product and from product to start- up to create a socially and environmentally sustainable ecosystem.
USP of the System
“Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google
- Curriculum based on project based learning methodology.
- Industrially meaningful curricula i.e. specialization driven with hands–on practice
- Faculty qualifications and post–doc experience from prestigious institutions of India and abroad.
- Faculty exposed extensively to both industry and reseach
- History of excellent placements in industry and in pursuing highr education abroad
- Nurturing fire fighting skills on leadership, preserverence and survivng in cut throat competition
- Strong alumni network.