Introduction to Computer Science and Engineering Department:
The Computer Science and Engineering Department was established in Global Institute of Technology and Management in 2008. Apart from B.Tech, the department also provide 2 years M.Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering. The prime focus of this program is to make students practically and technically profound in software and application development. Under the program students are provided with the well maintained computer lab having internet connection and all the necessary software installed in each systems. The department focuses to achieve all course objectives by providing periodically tests, submissions and industrial training. Most of the students completed the program are well-placed in reputed industries, started their own ventures or have opted for PHD under the guidance of all well qualified and vibrant faculty members of the CSE department.
- Commitment to high-quality undergraduate education and student success.
- Commitment to widening educational opportunities to economically poor students.
- Quality assurance of academic programs through disciplinary accreditation.
- Continuous program improvement through assessment of program educational objectives and student outcomes.
- New initiatives and programs with change in technology and global interdependence.
- Continued professional development of faculty members and scholarly contributions to the discipline, often with student participation.
- Activities to build ties with Multinational and local industry.
- Service to the College, University, community, and discipline
Computer Science and Engineering Department aims to achieve following goals via its M.tech program:
- Student should be able to apply problem solving skills to formalize general problem statements into precise algorithmic solutions.
- Student should become proficient programmers.
- Student should demonstrate an understanding of interplay between theory and practical.
- Student should have experience in conduction research and completing large projects.