Educational Qualification: M.E. (IIT, Roorkee)
Area of Interest:
- Thermal engineering
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Experience: 9 years in Teaching, 27 years in Industry
- Paper entitled “Computerized Calculation of Heat and Mass Transfer in cooling tower” selected for second prize by the Institution of Engineers (India) Lucknow chapter
- Worked in various refrigeration & air-conditioning industries like Kelvinator, Videocon, Electrolux, Samsung, Carrier etc.
- Actively associated with country programme for CFC phase out plan as per Montreal protocol.
- Participated in country program for phasing out of CFC’s in Refrigeration and Air conditioning sponsored by MOEF..
- Completed the Lead Auditor Course from Alan A. griffin Associates UK ltd for ISO 9001-2000
- Attended workshop on “Thermal Physics and Fluid Dyanmics” orgnised at GITM Gurgaon from 13 – 17 Nov 2017 by Andey V Kuzmin (GM Triacon, Ukraine).