ONLINE FEE PAYMENT
- 1. There are 2 ways to make fee payment
- Challan Payment (OFFLINE) – Payable at any PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Branch
- Online Fee Payment by Net Banking / Visa / Master Credit / Debit Cards
- 2. Student/Parent has to enter the Name of the student/Fathers name/Contact details
- 3. If payment is to be made in any branch of Punjab National Bank, Click on “Generate Challan” and take print of it, to pay fees in CASH using any Punjab National Bank branch. Please retain a copy of the challan securely for future reference.
- 4. If payment is to be made online, Click on “Pay online” and you will be directed to online portal, wherein you have to select your mode of payment such as credit card, debit card, NEFT/RTGS etc. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
- 5. Each transaction processing Charges:
- If you choose to pay the fees in CASH through challan at any Punjab National Bank Branch, then there is Rs.15 EXTRA CHARGE collected on the fee amount.
- If you choose to pay through any internet banking transaction like NEFT/RTGS etc., an additional amount of Rs. 15 + Taxes (Rupees Fifteen only + applicable taxes) shall be charged to your fee amount.
- If you choose pay through any credit card a charge of 1.90% (one point nine zero percent only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
- If you choose pay through any Debit card a charge of 1.00% (one percent only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
- If you choose pay through any Internet banking a charge of 1.70% (one point seven zero percent only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
- If you choose pay through any Wallets a charge of 2.0% (Two percent only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
- If there are any additional charges levied by your card vendor for this purpose, it will be an additional cost to be borne by you as applicable.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:-
If the transaction is successful, it will be indicated in our fee payment portal within three working days.
Please check your card limit before proceeding to online payment. If the amount to be paid is higher than the limit allowed in your card, you may opt for any of the following measures:-
Option-1 : Kindly get a temporary approval from the concerned Bank to effect the full payment at one time.
Option-2 : Your fee shall be displayed component wise. Kindly select individual components (Tuition Fee, Transport fee etc.) so as to make the due amount fall within the limit allowed to you, and make payments through multiple attempts, selecting a different component each time. This approach will allow you to pay the full due amount, but in multiple attempts. PLEASE TAKE DUE CARE to select the components properly, and AVOID selecting the same components in multiple attempts.
Please contact accounts department for any discrepancy of online fee faced by you with reference to any of your transaction.
In any case, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
There is no cancellation option for the end users
In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
IMPORTANT : By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
I accept all Terms and Conditions