Educational Qualification: P.hD*, MBA, UGC-JRF (2017)
Specialization: – Finance & Marketing Management
Area of Interest
Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management
Research Publications, Conferences, Workshops &Seminars
- “Employee Engagement: The Key to Competitive Advantage”, Co-authored(s) by: Dr. Himani Sharma BPIT Delhi National Conference-2013, “Paradigm shift in innovative management theory and practices” Vol. 1 pp. 42-45 23rd May 2013(ISBN No. 978-93-5126-261-9).
- “Job Satisfaction and Employees Engagement Among Employees At Pricol Ltd”, Co-authored byS.Bajaraia “Global Journal of Engineering Science and Research Management” (ISSN 2349-4506); pp. 54-62, June 2015.
- “Training as a Major Solution for Acute Shortage of Skilled Employee in India” Co-authored byS Bajaraia, in edited book (ISBN-987-93-84443-17-7) entitled “Latest Significant Developments in Management, Economics and Educational Issues.
- “Talent Management: A Weapon for Modern HR Practices for Enhancing Employee Engagement”, Co-authored byS Bajaraia in journal “Emerging Trends In Social Sciences” Vol.3, Issue.12 with ISSN No. 2277-8624, Oct-Dec.2014.
- “Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility in Socio-Economic Development in India”, in journal “Emerging Trends In Social Sciences” Vol.3, Issue.12 with ISSN No. 2277-8624, Oct-Dec.2014.
- “E-Recruitment: Transforming Trends of Recruitment in Human Resource Management” Co-authored by Rajneesh Ahlawat “Global Journal Of Engineering Science And Research Management”, (ISSN: 2349-4506 RJIF 2.265) Vol. 3(1), pp. 21-25, January 2016.
- “E-Recruitment Practices Through Social Networking Sites In India” Co-authored by Rajneesh Ahlawat, “International Journal of Commerce and Management Research” (ISSN: 2455-1627, RJIF 5.22), Vol. 2(8), pp. 63-67, Aug. 2016.
- “The Role of Social Networking Sites in Recruitment Process: A study of Indian Companies” Co-Authored by Dr. Rajneesh Ahlawat, HSB National Seminar- GJUS & Hisar-2018, “ASSEMBLAGE-An Anthology of Business and Management Research” (ISBN: 978-93-85504-66-2) pp. 312-320, Feb-2018.
- “E-recruitment Via Social Networking Sites: A Comparative Study with Traditional Recruitment Methods” Co-Authored by Dr. Rajneesh Ahlawat, “International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology”, (ISSN: 2395-1990), Vol. 4(4), pp. 605-615 Feb. 2018