· Educational Qualification: M.Tech, B.Tech
· Specialisation: C,C++
· Area of Interest:
o Image Processing
o Cloud Computing
· Work Experience: 1.5 years
1. Published a Paper titled ” Modelling of Brain Tumour Detection Using Image Processing “in International Conference on Communication and Computing Systems(ICCCS 2016) organized by Dronacharya College Of Engineering, Gurgaon under Taylor & Francis Group.
2. Published a research paper titled “Detection Of tumor in Human Brain using MATLAB” in International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol. 5, Issue. 2, February 2016, pg.174 – 179.
3. Published a research paper titled “Novel Approach for Brain tumor detection using segmentation techniques” in International Journal of Computer science and Engineering Technology, Vol. 7 No. 03, Mar 2016, pg.60-64.
· Workshops and conferences:
1. Attended Short Term Course on Spatial Data Analytics organized by Global Initiative of Academic Network from 26th Dec to 30th Dec-2016.
2. Presented a Paper titled ” Modelling of Brain Tumour Detection Using Image Processing “in International Conference on Communication and Computing Systems(ICCCS 2016) organized by Dronacharya College Of Engineering, Gurgaon under Taylor & Francis Group.
3. Presented a paper titled “Participated in a seminar based on the product development concept of Ideating -> Inventing -> Patenting
4. Presented Paper titled ”VoIP: The Next generation Mobile Telephony” at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon in 2013.
5. Participated in ethical hacking workshop by India’s top most hacker.
6. Participated in TGMC IBM PROJECT COMPETITION
7. Attended a webinar on “Designing for robustness against Reliability effects like BTI and SER conducted by “IBM”.
· Special Competency
1. Cleared certification exam of CLA – C Programming Language Certified Associate under PEARSON VUE.
2. 10th Position in MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak) in B.Tech 6th Semester.