Educational Qualification: P.hd*, M.Tech, B.Tech,
Area of Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Operating System
Experience: (27 (IT)+10(EDU)) 37 years
- Obtained “Technical Consultancy” certificate from CDC, DSIR India Habitat Center.
- Attended “CCEI” training under faculty development plan at Network Bulls.
- Attended DB2 certification based training program from IBM, India.
- Attended several workshop based on new tools and technology used for research work in the institute namely “Advance data analysis methods” by IITD for PhD research work and “Oracle ERP for Institutes” by Oracle corp.
- Organized national conference on “Next Generation Computing” at Gurgaon Institute of Technology & Management.
- Presented paper on “Cargo Revenue Management” at Sheraton Hotel Bangkok, Thailand.
- Published paper on “Lean Approach – A new success mantra” Dronacharya College national journal.
- USAS uses RFID for tagging the passenger cargo as well as in cargo applications.
- Recipient of the “Key Light Person Award” from the Client, NCR Corporation (HCL Technologies Ltd)
- Recognized for executing activities & delivering assignments to the Customers with Compliance to the assigned SLAs (HCL Technologies Ltd)
- Recognized for delivering consistent Performance to the Client as per the assigned SLAs.
- Recipient of the “Best Instructor Award” for the year 1994 (TATA Infotech Ltd.)
- Won NCC “C” certificates and honours
- Won National Merit Scholarship after secondary school exam results
- Written case study on “Incident Management System” for airport operations at IIT Delhi.
- Published paper on “promoting undergraduate engineering students interest in projects”
- Published paper on “promoting undergraduate engineering students interest in research”.