Educational Qualification: M.Tech, B.Tech.
Specialisation: Industrial Engineering
Work Experience: 11.5 years in teaching
Area of Interest:
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Process
- Thermal Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- “Characterization of Tea waste and Cooked waste as a potential feedstock for Biogas production” in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology held at SBIT sonepat
- “Portable Cooling Box” in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology held at SBIT sonepat
- Attended workshop on “Thermal Physics and Fluid Dyanmics” orgnised at GITM Gurgaon from 13 – 17 Nov 2017 by Andey V Kuzmin (GM Triacon, Ukraine).
- Organized workshop on Finite Element Analysis at SBIT Sonepat, on 8 Feb 2013.
- Organizing member of Techaeon 2013, the technical fest held at SBIT Sonepat.
- Organizing committee member in 1st and 2nd National conference on Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology held at SBIT in association with IEEE,CSI and