Educational Qualification: B.tech (CSE), M.tech(CSE),P.hd (pursuing)
Area of Interest: Software matrix
Work Experience: 20 years in Teaching
Special Competency and Responsibility: Cyber law certified and has special ability to handle industry institute interaction cell to promote the entrepreneurship skills of students and to provide the technical consultancy to various level of software industries. He successfully established relationships with many organizations by signing MOUs, job offers to students, paid summer internships and strong relationships with CEO/directors of many companies.
1. “A Fuzzy Entropy based Model for TEXEL Identification”,Vol7,Issue1,June(IJIET-24544) in the international journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology
2. “Texture based Image segmentations using Information Measure”,Vol7,Issue1,June(IJIET-24556) in the international journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology
3. “Level of Ubiquity of Various Software Projects”, international Journal of computer science and Information technologies (IJCSIT), Vol.6 (3), 2015, 2667-2670.
4. “Essentials Characteristics of Ubiquitous Projects”, International Journal of Computer science and Information Technologies(IJCSIT),Vol6(2),2015,1897-1899.
5. “Increasing the Ubiquity that based on Key Value Model that based on Ubiquitous Computing”(IJCSMC),International Journal of computer Science and Mobile Computing,Vol.4,Issue.4,April 2015,Page.732-742
6. “Test Case Selection for regression Testing of Applications Using Web Services based on WSDL specification changes”,IEEE 2015 UP section.
7. “Characteristics showing the Ubiquity of Software projects”,IEEE 2015 conference UP sections, Anil Kumar Mishra ,Diksha Nagpal,Latika Singh.
8. “Enhancing Quality in Scrum Software Project”, International Journal of Science and Research(IJSR), Aril2014,volume3,Issue4.
9. “Systematic Review of Ubiquitous Computing System Models”, International journal of Computer Engineering and Technology(IJCET), February 2014,Vol 5,Issue2,pp 46- 55.
10. “A Systematic Review on the impact of Metrices in Software Process Improvement”, COMPUSOFT, An International Journal of Advance Computer Technology, March2014,Vol3,Issue3.
1. Lecture on EDUSAT network which was telecasted live through VYAS channel on the topic” Software Project Management” by consortium for Educational Communication(CEC),which is an Inter-University Centre of University Grants Commission(UGC) on 5th July 2017
2. live lecture on EDUSAT network which was telecasted live through VYAS channel on the topic” Ubiquitous Computing” by consortium for Educational Communication(CEC),which is an Inter-University Centre of University Grants Commission(UGC) on 4th July 2017
3. Invited as a session chair at IEEE International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation(ICCCA2017) organized by School of Computing Science and Engineering, Galgotia University on 6th May 2017
4. live lecture on EDUSAT network which was telecasted live through VYAS channel on the topic” Software Metrics” by consortium for Educational Communication(CEC),which is an Inter-University Centre of University Grants Commission(UGC) on 2nd May 2017
Honours and Awards:
1. Chairman, Industry Institute Interaction Cell in THE NORTHCAP University, Gurgaon.
2. DPC(Departmental placement coordinator) IN THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY, Gurgaon
3. Successfully established and running incubation centre to promote Entrepreneurship and innovative
4. Skills of students Member, Academic Review Committee at ITM university, Gurgaon
5. Handled various online projects while working in software industries.
6. Invited for live program “campus calling “hosted by IBN7 channel on the topic” challenges and opportunities in IT education”.
7. written 16 papers in national and international journals and conferences
8. Was member Admission Committee in BRCM CET.
9. Coordinated ISO/NBA related activities in BRCM CET and ITM Gurgaon