- Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing) from GBU completed in June 2017.
- Tech in Mechanical Engineering from UPTU completed in June 2013.
Area of Interest –
- Manufacturing Technology
- Design Engineering (SOM)
- Product Design and Development
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics and Energy System
- Optimization of Process Parameters for Mechanical Properties of Stainless Steel 304 by TIG Welding using filler wire. Yadav Angad, “International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research” (IJETSR), ISSN-23943386, Volume-4, ISSUE -5 MAY 2017.
- Successfully completed training programme from 01/04/2013 to 30/06/2013 in CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME in AUTOCAD, 2013
- Participated in Bhartiya Sanskriti Gyan Pariksha. 2004
- Participated in 46th Annual All India UN Information test passed with 80% marks. 2003
- Other events-*participated in cancer awareness cum sponsor programme under the aegies of nationwide cancer control programme of CANCER AID SOCIETY
- Sports- Participated in discuss throw & won gold medal at school level (2001-2002).
- Participated in THE GREEN OLYMPIAD sponsored by The Ministry of Environment & Forests, Government of India 2003.
- Attended OTSEMP workshop organized in IIITDM Jabalpur in March 2016.
- Attended workshop on “Thermal Physics and Fluid Dyanmics” orgnised at GITM Gurgaon from 13 – 17 Nov 2017 by Andey V Kuzmin (GM Triacon, Ukraine).