TEACHING – LEARNING PRACTICES
The quality of teaching can only be achieved by adopting good teaching methodologies. With this aim department has developed the following teaching practices to teach students –
- Syllabus Instruction plan with date
- Flip classes
- Link address for course materials
- Solving of University question papers of at least 3 years
- Preparing question bank for students.
- Mentor and mentee relationship for individual problem solving.
- Imparting Practical Knowledge.
Our teaching and learning process is based on International methodology. Before teaching any subject course file and lecture plan are prepared. Lecture Plans are devised and developed with a meticulous care and the students go through an acid test by means of a fool proof evaluation system.
- Students are free to interact with any faculty for any subject for their learning process
- Faculties are always on the mode of learning process.
- Seminars and workshops are organized at regular intervals.
- Industry experience has been useful for the students of engineering, by providing practical exposure.
The other components of Learning Process are
- Case Studies
- Surprise Tests
- Soft Skill Input
- Model Making
- Group Discussion
- Activity Simulation
- Industry Experts
- Industrial Tours
- International Faculty Inputs
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Structure Analysis Lab
- Strength of material Lab
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Soil Mechanics Lab
- Surveying Lab
- Concrete Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab