Admission Process :-
The admission process will be based on applicant’s academic record, state level entrance exam with valid score card, performance in group discussion and personal interview.
- 50% seats are available on the basis of JEE Main Rank through HSTES.
- 50% seats are available under Management Quota.
- Pre–qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India
- State level admission shall be made through the online counseling by Director Technical Education, Haryana on the basis of rank obtained in JEE conducted by CBSE.
- Applicant can apply to the desire stream on the basis of JEE Rank.
Admission of additional 20% seats of the sanctioned intake in each course is made directly to second year (3rd
Semester) on the basis of rank ⁄ merit of the qualifying exam ⁄ LEET conducted for Diploma holders ⁄ Science Graduates (with Maths) by the State Govt. of Haryana. In the event of vacancies, the same will be filled on the basis of merit of the qualifying exam i.e. aggregate marks in Diploma ⁄ B.SC at the Institute level.
The admission process will be based on applicant’s academic record, 75% admissions are through valid GATE Score.
Admission Criteria is Class 12th
from recognized boards of India
The admission process will be based on applicant’s academic record, 75% admissions are through MAT ⁄ CAT ⁄ GMAT ⁄ CMAT with valid score card, Performance in group discussion and personal interview.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF REPORTING IN THE INSTITUTE:
The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificates ⁄ Documents ⁄ Testimonials along with three sets of duly attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate ⁄ Document ⁄ Testimonial at the time of reporting, the institution will forfeit his ⁄ her claim to admission.
- Original Migration certificate
- Certificate of X Standard
- Mark sheet of X Standard
- Certificate of XII Standard
- Mark sheet of XII Standard
- Graduation Mark sheet of all semesters ⁄ years
- Provisional Degree of Graduation ⁄ Diploma
- 10 Passport Size Photographs
- Character certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 02 joint family photographs with student
- Aadhar Card
- Anti Ragging Affidavit
For Nepal & Bhutan students only :-
- Passport and Visa copy I Copy of Citizenship card.
- Equivalence certificate from Directorate of Technical Education, New Delhi, India.
For more information about admission please contact the below mentioned helpline numbers or apply online.
Link to apply online : http://gitmgurgaon.cname2.formsdotstar.com
+91–9555100100 ⁄ +91–8053980002
Whatsapp No: +91–8053980002
Give us a Miss call on: +91–9643314331 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org